M.S. Doss Fitness Center, along with Cardiac Rehabilitation, offers rehabilitation and exercise programs designed to help people beome healthy and stay well. The Fitness Center is fully equipped with state-of-the-art exercise equipment designed to support cardiac and physical therapy patients during their rehabilitation programs. The equipment and resources are available to the community at large for a small monthly fee.
Special events are also sponsored by the Fitness Center.
For more information on the M.S. Doss Fitness Center, and Cardiac Rehabilitation, call 432.758.4837.
Breaking News: You can now pay your monthly dues automatically from your checking account. Ask a Fitness Center employee for details.
To see a list of our new State of the Art Equipment click here.
- New member orientation and free personalized exercise program
- Free Body Composition Test (body fat check)
- Blood Pressure checks to members and community members upon request
- Corporate membership rates to local businesses
- Aerobic step classes by instructor
- Weight training classes by instructor
- Water Aerobic classes by instructor
- Open use of pool for individual swimming and water activity
- Racquetball and wallyball activities (seasonal leagues and tournaments)
- Strength/ weight training supervision
- Zumba classes by instuctor
Fitness Director: Jerrold Hill.
Cardiac Rehabilitation: Jerrold Hill.
Assistant Director: Jason Briggs
The M.S. Doss Fitness Center is open 6 days a week for your convenience.
- Monday - Thursday: 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 5:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Individual, corporate and senior memberships are available.
- Regular monthly rate (individual): $30.00
- Regular monthly rate (individual and spouse): $50.00
- Senior Rate (62 and over): $17.00
- Regular annual rate: $270.00
- Senior annual rate: $153.00
All members must be at least 18 years old.
Children are not permitted in the facility.
We follow a pro-rate schedule for new members or previous members returning after an entire calendar month break in membership. Check with us for the current fee when you start your membership.